If your hair extends beyond your shoulders, it could be several years old.
This is why your hair's lengths require more attention than a regular conditioner can provide.
- If you want healthy-looking tips and ends, treat your hair to a nutritious hair mask.
- Hair masks are a wonderful method to pamper your locks while also providing them with the extra protection they require.
Here are some basic hair masks that you may make at home for amazing hair:
Because eggs are high in proteins and amino acids, they are an excellent way to
- minimise hair loss
- encourage hair growth
- add lustre
You will need:
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- In a mixing dish, combine all of the ingredients and beat them together with the egg.
- Apply this mixture to your entire head, cover it with a shower cap or hot towel, and leave it on for 20 minutes before washing it off with cold water and a shampoo.
Avocado Banana Hair Mask
Avocado and bananas are both extremely moisturising and beneficial to your scalp. This hair mask is excellent for reviving damaged hair and making it soft and lustrous.
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 banana
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients until they create a smooth paste with no lumps.
- Apply the mixture to your hair and leave it to sit for 30 minutes.
- Use a gentle shampoo to remove it.
BB Pro Tip:
- Combine a quarter cup of apple cider vinegar with one cup of water and apply to your hair after shampooing to boost the effectiveness of this hair mask. Allow it to sit for 1-2 minutes before conditioning as usual.